Conversion of agriculture to organic, sustainable methods, improved health for the earth and its inhabitants, and greater awareness of and demand for organic products.
Our mission is to convene credible, evidence-based science on the environmental and health benefits of organic food and farming and communicate them to the public.
- Research: Serve the public good by offering a comprehensive and relevant set of credible, peer-reviewed scientific studies that support the benefits of organic food and farming to human, animal and environmental health.
- Education & Information: Help consumers and organizations access and understand science that sheds light on the organic benefit, and serve as a free, trusted, world-wide clearinghouse for this information
- Organic Production: Contribute to a measurable increase in organic production and consumption.
- Media and Public Policy Resource: Communicate verifiable findings to policy makers and focus the attention of mainstream media on the “organic difference.”
- Partnerships: Establish mutually beneficial strategic partnerships to advance our mission.
- Vibrant Organization: Achieve revenue objectives through new and creative funding strategies.